Find right colleges and universities for you. Check out the list of vocational schools, colleges and universities that offer higher education. Take a college degree to raise your proficiency. Choose an educational program that suits you best.

Universities and colleges reviews by students for students.

Colleges and Universities - USA Universities - Guilford Technical Community College

Contact Info:
State: North Carolina
City: Jamestown
Street: P.O. Box 309
ZIP: 27282
Phone: (336) 334-4822
 Serves: Worldwide
 Financial Aid: Yes
 Scholarships: Yes
Opened in 1958 as the Guilford Industrial Education Center, GTCC offers new and innovative programs to help its students achieve their objectives and dreams. The College ensures that students have access to the latest technology and equipment.

The College offers a wide array of curriculum credit programs designed to meet the educational needs of individuals, businesses and industries in Guilford County. Selecting a program, you can earn an associate degree, a diploma or a certificate. Besides, you have the opportunity to complete a number of programs exclusively in the evening. The Jamestown campus offers most programs, but some programs and individual classes are offered in Greensboro and High Point.

Students must bring their transcripts when coming to GTCC for registration. They must be able to provide documentation that they have met the pre-requisites of the courses they want to take.

The Admissions Office will help you begin or continue working towards your educational objectives. The coordinators will help you start your enrollment process and ensure that your transition to GTCC is a smooth one.

Financial Aid
To be eligible for financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the Renewal Free Application for Federal Student Aid (RFAFSA). Financial need is determined each academic year. Students must have at least a high school diploma or GED, or meet minimum score requirements on the college placement test to apply for financial aid. The following forms are available:
- Pell Grant
- Work-Study
- Scholarships



Programs offered by this school:
Associate of Arts in General Studies